About the job
Kite Hill Real Estate, a full-service real estate company is seeking experienced multifamily real estate agents to join the team. We currently specialize in multi-family investment real estate in Alameda County and Contra Costa County.
This is a commission-only position with significant earnings potential and an uncapped ceiling for candidates who are highly motivated, ambitious, and have a strong work ethic. This is a unique opportunity to work at a growing company with experienced agents.
Territories of Interest
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Santa Clara County
- San Mateo County
- Marin County
- Prospect new and existing client relationships by direct marketing including cold calling, emails, and internet marketing.
- Provide high-quality customer service to current and potential clients.
- Provide guidance and assist buyers/sellers throughout the entire transaction process.
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to grow and build upon your current business and expand upon existing client relationships.
- Being able to have effective customer conversations and handle objections.
- Creating detailed property analyses and investment strategies for clients.
- Meet with clients to discuss their investment options and explain how we can help them grow their wealth.
- Facilitating real estate transactions from start to finish including 1031 Exchanges and the buying/ selling of properties.
- Building the database and generating leads.
Kite Hill RE will provide all the real estate tech tools to succeed in a collaborative team environment. Agents will also have access to a comprehensive, constantly growing database of property owners.
- Active CA Real Estate License
- 1-5+ years of experience within the real estate industry
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree preferred
- Sales experience preferable
- Comfortable in phone and in-person conversations/meetings
- Must have strong communication skills and work ethic
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, PowerPoint)
This is a high-energy role that requires determination, accountability, and a strong desire to succeed.